Udaipur also known as the "City of Lakes" is a city in the state of Rajasthan in India. It is the historic capital of the kingdom of Mewar in the former Rajputana Agency. Explore the enduring beauty of this Udaipur and visit some of the most famous places like the City Palace, Lake Palace, Jag Mandir and Fateh Sagar. Continue your sightseeing tour and visit Saheliyon- ki-Bari, Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandal. Explore the famous Maharana Pratap Memorial in the evening.
- Highly experienced tour leader.
- Ideal for first-time solo traveller.
- Explore the the mesmerizing City Palace, Bagore ki Haveli, Jagdish Temple, Saheliyon Ki Bari and many more.
Udaipur Tour Plans
Board bus the evening before with Miles Fever Team and reach udaipur via Bus (Applicable on "Delhi to Delhi trip")
We reach udaipur around(12:00 AM) and check in our Hotels.
You can then go on to enjoy the number of monasteries like City Palace, Bagore ki Haveli, Jagdish Temple, Saheliyon Ki Bari, Shilp Gram, Pratap Smarak, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal.
After a full tour of city we came back to hotel and relax.
6:00 AM - Wake up call. Wake up to the mesmerizing view of the City of Lakes.
After breakfast then we are good to roll.
Visit some of the most famous places like the Lake Palace, Jag Mandir Continue your sightseeing tour and explore the beautiful, Saheliyon ki Bari and Bharatiya Lok Kala .
Come back to hotel and enjoy the delicious dinner.
6:30 AM - Wake up call,have a great breakfast.
After breakfast, Visit Badi taalab.
In the evening, as your journey comes to an end.
Take the bus to Delhi (Applicable on "Delhi to Delhi Trip").
Details of trip
- Stay in udaipur(Hotel) - You will be staying in hotels(on a multiple sharing basis)
- We will be providing 2 Breakfasts and 2 Dinners.
- This adventure is all about its activities, which includes Sightseeing in the udaipur.
- A highlight of the adventure is the splendid Touring experience at udaipur!
- It also includes exploring various attractions like the Badi taalab and many more.
- Keep your backpack light. Dont carry extra stuff which you are not gonna use in 48 hours.
- Cameras + Cell Phones + Power Bank.
- Water Bottle.
- Move/Iodex/any painkiller for just emergency.
- *It depends on you to carry extra stuff, but these things are seriously recommended.
- *ATM Cards are generally not accepted here, carry cash.
- All relevant licenses and udaipur Touring permits.
- Stay: 3* / 5* Hotel in Udaipur
- Relevant meal cycles for the 3 days including breakfast, dinner as per mentioned meals.
- Bonfire in udaipur.
- Music Session at udaipur.
- Exploration of many religious places.
- GST @5%.
- Things not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Trekking Poles, Boots, Jackets, etc.
- Cost escalation due to reasons beyond the control.