Shimla, also known as Simla, is the capital and the largest city of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. In 1864, Shimla was declared as the summer capital of British India. After independence, the city became the capital of Punjab and was later made the capital of Himachal Pradesh. It is the principal commercial, cultural and educational centre of the state. Narkanda is a town and a nagar panchayat in Kumarsain subdivision of Shimla district in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is at an altitude of 2708 meters on the Hindustan-Tibet Road in Himachal Pradesh, India within a fir forest. It is about 65 km away from Shimla and surrounded by the Himalayan Range.
- Highly experienced tour leader.
- Ideal for first-time trekkers.
- Explore the mesmerizing Hatu Peak.
Shimla Narkanda Tour Plans
Board bus the evening before with Miles Fever Team and reach Sari via Bus (Applicable on "Delhi to Delhi trip")
On Arrival to Shimla. Check in to hotel and visit Mall Road.
All visitors to Shimla inevitably walk down the Mall, the main promenade that runs along the top of the ridge-a busy shopping area with old colonial buildings, souvenir shops and restaurants.
Overlooking it is the elegant Christ Church with its fine stained glass windows. The labyrinth of Shimla's bazaars spill over the edge of the Mall.( by your Own)
Further down the day, you will head towards Tattapani which is famous for its hot sulphur springs. The water from springs is said to possess medicinal value.
Besides hot springs, Naldehra is mesmerizingly beautiful and tranquil. overnight stay at Shimla.
6:00 AM - Wake up call. Wake up to the mesmerizing view of the sun rising from behind the mountains.
After breakfast head to Narkanda, reach Narkanda check into your hotel.
Freshen up and we leave for famous Hatu Peak which gives a 360 degree view of the shivalik ranges and the lower himalayas.
Return back resort relax for a while and have your dinner and Overnight stay.
6:30 AM - Wake up call,Mornings admist the mountains are always beautiful.
After breakfast we start our trek the village for morning temple visit.
We'll return from the riverside to have our lunch and move towards the other side of the Baspa River for a short-day hike while enjoying the forest area along the Baspa River.
Its time to depart back to Delhi.
Take the bus to Delhi (Applicable on "Delhi to Delhi Trip")
Next morning we reach delhi.
Details of trip
- Stay in Shimla(Hotel) - You will be staying in hotels(on a multiple sharing basis)
- Stay in Narkanda(Hotel) - You will be staying in hotels(on a multiple sharing basis)
- We will be providing 2 Breakfasts and 2 Dinners.
- This adventure is all about its activities, which includes trekking in the Narkanda.
- A highlight of the adventure is the splendid experience at Shimla!
- It also includes exploring various attractions like the Hatu Peak.
- Keep your backpack light. Dont carry extra stuff which you are not gonna use in 48 hours.
- Winter Wears.
- Cameras + Cell Phones + Power Bank.
- Water Bottle.
- Move/Iodex/any painkiller for just emergency.
- *It depends on you to carry extra stuff, but these things are seriously recommended.
- *ATM Cards are generally not accepted here, carry cash.
- All relevant licenses and shimla narkanda Trekking permits.
- Hotel Stay in shimla narkanda.
- Relevant meal cycles for the 3 days including breakfast, dinner as per mentioned meals.
- Trekking expertise and guide.
- Music Session at shimla narkanda.
- Exploration of Hatu Peak.
- GST @5%.
- Things not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Trekking Poles, Boots, Jackets, etc.
- Cost escalation due to reasons beyond the control.