Summer holidays are around the corner. Its time for all the adventure lovers to gear up. At the foothills of lower Himalayas in the state of Uttarakhand besides the Ganga river lies one of the holiest places in India, Rishikesh. River rafting , yes that is the first thing that comes to our mind when we talk about Rishikesh.That enthusiasm of rafting over the river and the adrenaline rush when the raft tumbles a little is the adventure we have all been seeking since we played those rafting games on our personal computers in our childhood. Experience this thrilling and fun filled get away.
- Highly experienced tour leader.
- Ideal for first-time trekkers.
- Explore the the mesmerizing Neergarh waterfall.
Rishikesh Tour Plans
Board bus the evening before with Miles Fever Team and reach Rishikesh via Bus (Applicable on "Delhi to Delhi trip")
We reach Rishikesh around(11:00 AM) and check in our Camps.
You can then go on to enjoy the number of activities that we have arranged for you on the camp site. You can play volleyball , there is a water bucket relay , tug of war and many more.
After lunch we will do a little trek that will take you to the beautiful Neergarh waterfall . Water tumbling down the mountain amidst the greenery of a forest is a treat to the eyes . The waterfall then gushes over the rocks and falls into a hollow space making a pond where you can take a dip, calm yourself and enjoy with your friends. Its serene and peaceful.
Later we head back to our camps , have dinner and sing and dance away the night around a bonfire, with a river besides you and a blanket of stars above you.
6:00 AM - Wake up call. Wake up to the mesmerizing view of the mountains with a river flowing beneath.
After breakfastA Hot Breakfast and then we are good to roll. We now head to the most awaited part of this trip, river rafting. With an adrenaline rush and an adventurous spirit of navigating the river in an inflatable raft , the sport of river rafting has been on every adventure lovers bucket list.
Its time to depart back to Delhi.
Take the bus to Delhi (Applicable on "Delhi to Delhi Trip")
Next morning we reach delhi.
Details of trip
- Stay in Rishikesh(Camp) - You will be staying in camps (on a multiple sharing basis) and we will be providing you with a waterproof tent and a sleeping bag for the camping experience!
- We will be providing 1 Breakfast and 1 Dinner
- This adventure is all about its activities, which includes trekking in the Rishikesh.
- A highlight of the adventure is the splendid camping experience at Riverside Rishikesh!
- It also includes exploring various attractions like the Neergarh waterfall.
- Keep your backpack light. Dont carry extra stuff which you are not gonna use in 48 hours.
- Cameras + Cell Phones + Power Bank.
- Water Bottle.
- Move/Iodex/any painkiller for just emergency.
- *It depends on you to carry extra stuff, but these things are seriously recommended.
- *ATM Cards are generally not accepted here, carry cash.
- All relevant licenses and Rishikesh Trekking permits.
- Camp Stay in Riverside.
- Relevant meal cycles for the 3 days including breakfast, dinner as per mentioned meals.
- Bonfire in Rishikesh.
- Trekking expertise and guide.
- Music Session at rishikesh.
- Exploration of Neergarh waterfall.
- GST @5%.
- Things not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Trekking Poles, Boots, Jackets, etc.
- Cost escalation due to reasons beyond the control.