McLeod Ganj is a suburb of Dharamshala in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is known as "Little Lhasa" or "Dhasa" (a short form of Dharamshala used mainly by Tibetans) because of its large population of Tibetans. The Tibetan government-in-exile is headquartered in McLeod Ganj. McLeod Ganj is located at its suburbs. Bir is a town in the eastern end of the Kangra District in Himachal Pradesh with a friendly, relaxed Indian population and a large Tibetan (Khampa) community.
- Highly experienced trek leader.
- Ideal for first-time trekkers.
- Explore the the mesmerizing bhagsunag fall.
Mcleodganj Bir Tour Plans
Board bus the evening before with Miles Fever Team and reach mcleodganjbir via Bus (Applicable on "Delhi to Delhi trip")
Upon reaching mcleodganjbir check-In to hotel and have delicious lunch.
We trek a little to bhagsunag temple and then the mesmerizing bhagsunag fall.
We then take you to the famous Shiva cafe. Before returning back to the hotel ,get hold of some exquisite Tibet stuff and also use your bargaining skills .And a reminder for the foodies ,do not forgot to taste the local Momos (with that red chutney)and Thupkas
Adventure doesn't stop here, as you snuggle into your hotel rooms and catch up new friends.
6:00 AM - Wake up call. Enjoy the hot, fresh breakfast with beautiful view of mountains.
We trek up to the Bir ,Carry only the essential stuff that you may need .
To boost up your energy We will provide some light Lunch to keep you going & Snack and Tea when you reach the location.
You 'll get to stay in the camps at top the bir .Forget about your worries ,this is your me time, relax and enjoy. Spend the night with fun activities surrounded by mountains ,moon and stars making a beautiful ceiling.
6:30 AM - Wake up call,have a great breakfast.
We check out and its time for Paragliding.
In the evening, as your journey comes to an end.
Take the bus to Delhi (Applicable on "Delhi to Delhi Trip")
Next morning we reach delhi.
Details of trip
- Stay in mcleodaganj(Hotel) - You will be staying in hotels(on a multiple sharing basis)
- Stay in Bir(Camp) - You will be staying in camps (on a multiple sharing basis) and we will be providing you with a waterproof tent and a sleeping bag for the camping experience!
- We will be providing 2 Breakfasts and 2 Dinners for the first day.
- This adventure is all about its activities, which includes trekking in the bhagsunag Falls.
- A highlight of the adventure is the splendid camping experience at Bir!
- It also includes exploring various attractions like the bhagsunag Temple and many more monasteries.
- Keep your backpack light. Dont carry extra stuff which you are not gonna use in 48 hours.
- Cameras + Cell Phones + Power Bank.
- Water Bottle.
- Move/Iodex/any painkiller for just emergency.
- *It depends on you to carry extra stuff, but these things are seriously recommended.
- *ATM Cards are generally not accepted here, carry cash.
- All relevant licenses and Mcleodganj and Bir Trekking permits.
- Camp Stay in Bir.
- Relevant meal cycles for the 3 days including breakfast, dinner as per mentioned meals.
- Bonfire in mcleodganjbir
- Trekking expertise and guide.
- Music Session at Mcleodganj Bir.
- Exploration of bhagsunag falls.
- GST @5%.
- Things not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Trekking Poles, Boots, Jackets, etc.
- Cost escalation due to reasons beyond the control.