Manali is a picturesque town located at an altitude of about 2,050 m in the Himalayan state of Himachal Pradesh. It is a hub of backpackers, as people from all over the country stop by on their way to various adventure activities taking place in and around Manali. Manali is a safe paradise for tourists than Kashmir, where every beautiful view of nature is present which is often expected in Kashmir. This once quiet village was transformed into a bustling town with numerous homestays as well as the occasional boutique hotel. During the warmer summer months, cafes and restaurants can be seen doing brisk business.
- Highly experienced tour leader.
- Ideal for honeymoon trip.
- Enjoy the Winter in Manali.
Manali Solang Honeymoon Trip Plans
Board bus the evening before and reach Manali next morning via Bus (Applicable on "Delhi to Delhi trip")
Upon reaching manali check-In to hotel, freshen up.
Enjoy the day at leisure self exploration of the city.
Enjoy a scrumptious dinner prepared for you.
Special candle light dinner will be arranged with room decoratio
Wake up enjoy the hot, fresh breakfast before starting your day after that head out for the sightseeing.
Later proceed for full day tour to Hadimba Temple, Mall road, Van vihar, Monastery, Vashisht Temple, Vashist Hot Water Springs.
Reaching back to hotel enjoy the delicious dinner.
Early morning wake up have a great breakfast.
After breakfast, we will start the journey to Solang / Rohtang in the mountain side snow fields with an ample of adventure activities. (adventure activities not included)*
Later back to Manali by noon, stroll around the local market enjoy last minute shopping.
In the evening, as your journey comes to an end.
Depart for Delhi.
Overnight journey to Delhi
Details of trip
- Stay in Manali(Hotel) - You will be staying in 3 star hotel.
- We will be providing 3 Breakfasts and 3 Dinners.
- A highlight of the adventure is the splendid stay experience at Manali!
- It also includes exploring various attractions like the Hadimba Devi Temple and many more monasteries.
- Keep your backpack light. Dont carry extra stuff which you are not gonna use in 48 hours.
- Winter wear.
- Cameras + Cell Phones + Power Bank.
- Water Bottle.
- Move/Iodex/any painkiller for just emergency.
- *It depends on you to carry extra stuff, but these things are seriously recommended.
- *ATM Cards are generally not accepted here, carry cash.
- All relevant licenses and Manali travelling permits.
- Hotel Stay in Manali.
- Relevant meal cycles for the 3 days including breakfast, dinner as per mentioned meals.
- Special candle light dinner
- Room decoration
- Special cake
- Music Session at Manali as per the availability
- Sightseeing and local market visit.
- GST @5%
- Things not mentioned in Inclusions
- Trekking Poles, Boots, Jackets, etc.
- Cost escalation due to reasons beyond the control.