The pristine and picturesque valley of the Himalayas for centuries has been called 'heaven on earth' and invites to an exciting Srinagar to Leh Trip. Ladakh is like the realisation of a dream come true. Here the brown rolling mountains break into a palette of colours - as you look closer at the bright green oasis around villages in the river valleys. We start Manali Leh Srinagar bike trip from Delhi and ends at Srinagar. In this tour we cover Manali Leh route, Pangong Lake, Leh city, Khardungla pass, Nubra Valley, Kargil, Drass, Sonamarg, Srinagar.
- Highly experienced tour leader and driver.
- Ideal for first-time traveller.
- Explore the travel over the mountains and valleys.
Manali Leh Srinagar Bike Trip Plan
Board bus the evening before with Miles Fever Team and reach Manali via Bus (Applicable on "Delhi to Delhi trip")
You will arrive at Manali in the morning and Get transferred to the hotel and freshen up.
Visit Naggar Castle, Roerich Art Gallery and few old temples in Naggar village. Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery Have your Dinner at Hotel You will have an orientation with the group.
Enjoy a short Night Walk and have cold softy at Mall Road in Night overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast start riding toward Sarchu. Crossing Baralachala Pass (4800 m). Enroute visit 2 lakes Deepak & Suraj Taland. On arrival check in at camp. Overnight in camp.
Morning start riding toward Leh. Today crossing 22 Gata loops, 45 kms Pang ground, second highest motor able pass in world Tanglang La. On arrival check in at hotel/guest house. Overnight at hotel/guest house
Morning ride to Nubra Valley. Crossing over Khardung La. (the highest motorable road in the world) at 5602 M / 18,390 Ft. From the pass one can see all the way south over, the Indus valley, to seemingly endless peaks .Nubra valley is popularly known as Ldumra or the valley of flowers.
Today early morning we start riding towards Pangong Lake through Shyok valley. On arrival check in at camp. Over night at camp.
Morning start riding toward Leh back. On Arrival check in at hotel. Rest of day free. Over night at hotel
After Breakfast start riding to Lamayuru. Visiting Basgo Palace and Lamayuru monastery which is one of the oldest monastery of Ladakh region. Today we will ride over Ladakh and Srinagar highway. In all Manali Leh Srinagar bike trip we ride over this road. Travel onwards to Kargil Enroute visiting Giant Buddha at Mulbek. On arrival check in and overnight at hotel.
After Breakfast ride to Srinagar passing through Drass, the second coldest inhabited Place on earth. Today you can see Kargil, Tiger Hill and other Peaks other famous peaks. Arrive at Srinagar by evening. Overnight at hotel.
Morning transfer to Srinagar airport. End of our services.
Details of trip
- Stay in manali and leh(Hotel) - You will be staying in hotels(on a multiple sharing basis).
- We will be providing Breakfasts and Dinners at stay locations.
- This adventure is all about its activities,
- A highlight of the adventure is the splendid camping experience at Nubra Valley!
- It also includes exploring various attractions like the War Memorial and many more monasteries.
- Keep your backpack light. Dont carry extra stuff which you are not gonna use in 48 hours.
- Cameras + Cell Phones + Power Bank.
- Water Bottle
- Move/Iodex/any painkiller for just emergency.
- *It depends on you to carry extra stuff, but these things are seriously recommended.
- *ATM Cards are generally not accepted here, carry cash.
- All relevant licenses and Manali Srinagar Bike Travelling permits.
- Camp Stay in all over the trip.
- Relevant meal cycles for the 9 days including breakfast, dinner as per mentioned meals.
- Driving expertise and guide.
- Music Session at Leh.
- Exploration of many sightseeing locations.
- GST @5%
- Things not mentioned in Inclusions
- Trekking Poles, Boots, Jackets, etc.
- Cost escalation due to reasons beyond the control.
- Adventure (Extreme adventures like river rafting).