For many travellers, Kerala is South India's most serenely beautiful state. This slender coastal strip is defined by its layered landscape: almost 600km of glorious Arabian Sea coast and beaches; a languid network of glistening backwaters; and the spice- and tea-covered hills of the Western Ghats, dotted with fiercely protected wildlife reserves and cool hill stations such as Munnar. Just setting foot on this swathe of soul-soothing, palm-shaded green will slow your subcontinental stride to a blissed-out amble. Kerala is a world away from the frenzy of the rest of India, its long, fascinating backstory illuminated by historically evocative cities like Kochi (Cochin) and Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum).
- Ideal for Honeymoon trip.
- Explore the the mesmerizing Bandipur or Madhumalai National Park and Pykara Waterfall.
Kerala Adventures Honeymoon Trip Plans
Reach Cochin, drive to Athirapilly vazhachal waterfalls, The waterfalls attraction is a recurring motif echoing with the pulse of nature creating soothing sounds. This 80ft high famous waterfall starts calmly from the high ranges and crashes down through gorges overhung with trees. Its white spray of water appears almost magical from the rocky road that swerves around the mountain. Stay at Cochin.
Starts from Cochin and reaches Munnar by afternoon. On the way visit Kodanadu elephant care centre, Cheyyara waterfalls, Valara waterfalls, Attukadu waterfalls, Spice plantations etc. Munnar sightseeing and stay at Munnar.
Sightseeing destinations includes eravikulam national park (Raja Malai), mattupetty dam, tea estates, eco point, spice plantation, rose garden, photo point, honey bee tree, tea museum, blossom park, kundale dam and top station.
You can also enjoy boating in the Lake, rock climbing, trekking (optional). Overnight stay at Munnar.
Sightseeing destinations in Thekkady includes periyar wild life sanctuary where you can see wild elephant, boar, deer, the great Indian tiger and more, mullaperiyar dam and spice plantations tour where one can shop exotic spices.
In the evening you can go for boat cruise in the lake and experience the wilderness, Enjoy watching martial arts of Kerala, kathakali, elephant ride, bamboo rafting, jeep safari, natural walk, jungle patrol, trekking and can go for ayurveda massages (optional).
Later checkout for Cochin. Transfer to airport/railway station, and leave.
Details of trip
- Stay in - You will be staying in hotels / resorts
- We will be providing Breakfasts and Dinners at stay locations.
- This adventure is all about its activities, which includes Sightseeing in the Kerala .
- A highlight of the adventure is the splendid Touring experience at Munnar!
- It also includes exploring various attractions like the Cheyyara waterfalls and many more.
- Keep your backpack light. Dont carry extra stuff which you are not gonna use in 48 hours.
- Cameras + Cell Phones + Power Bank.
- Water Bottle
- Move/Iodex/any painkiller for just emergency.
- *It depends on you to carry extra stuff, but these things are seriously recommended.
- *ATM Cards are generally not accepted here, carry cash.
- All relevant licenses and Kerala Touring permits.
- Stay: 3* / 5* Hotel in Kerala
- Relevant meal cycles for the 4 days including breakfast, dinner as per mentioned meals.
- Exploration of many religious places
- GST @5%
- Things not mentioned in Inclusions
- Flight tickets.
- Cost escalation due to reasons beyond the control.