Kasol is a hamlet in the district Kullu of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh.It is situated in Parvati Valley, on the banks of the Parvati River, on the way between Bhuntar and Manikaran.Tosh village is in Himachal Pradesh state of India. It is located at about 2,400 metres (7,900 ft) in elevation on a hill near Kasol in the Parvati Valley, surrounded by mountains.The main occupation of the people in Parvati valley is Tourism.
- Highly experienced trek leader.
- Ideal for first-time trekkers.
- Explore the trek at Kasol and Tosh.
Kasol Tosh Tour Plans
Board bus the evening before with Miles Fever Team and reach Kasol via Bus (Applicable on "Delhi to Delhi trip")
Upon reaching Kasol at around 10:30 AM,you snuggle into your mountain top camping tents and you can head out to explore Kasol. Explore all the landmarks of Kasol and enjoy the many cafés which serve the delicious local cuisine, before heading back.
After getting back, freshen up, relax for a while and then enjoy the bonfire and music set up for you.
Afterwards, have the wonderful experience of a music session and a splendid campfire as you enjoy a scrumptious dinner prepared for you.
Adventure doesn't stop here, as you snuggle into your mountain top camping tents, surrounded by the surreal Parvati Valley; after the ablaze bonfire to keep you cozy and warm.
6:00 AM - Wake up call. Enjoy the hot, fresh breakfast before starting your day.
Reach Tosh by 10:30 AM. From here, you will snuggle into the hotels and then the much-awaited trek to Tosh begins! The trek takes about 5-6 hours to complete.
Before going to trek have a delightful lunch at the respective hotel to get the energy for the trek.
Head out to visit .Kutla village with view of Tosh River surrounded by Pine trees with mesmerizing culture of Himachal.
6:30 AM - Wake up call. Start the day early with a breakfast.
After breakfast, we will start the trek back to Barshaini. Reach Barshaini by 10:30 AM. From here, This time, upon reaching, you can self explore the village of Kasol.
In the evening, as your journey comes to an end.
Take the bus to Delhi (Applicable on "Delhi to Delhi Trip")/p>
Details of trip
- Stay in Kasol - You will be staying at a riverside camp, in Safari tents (on a multiple sharing basis). Relevant camping gear like the waterproof tents, kitchen and toilet facilities, along with linen and mattresses will be provided to you by us.
- Stay in Tosh - You will be staying in hotels(on a multiple sharing basis) Have a wonderful time in Tosh.
- We will be providing 2 Breakfasts and 2 Dinners.
- This adventure is all about its activities, which includes trekking in the kasol.
- A highlight of the adventure is the splendid camping experience at kasol and trek in Tosh!
- It also includes exploring various attractions like Kutla village with view of Tosh River surrounded by Pine trees with mesmerizing culture of Himachal.
- Keep your backpack light. Dont carry extra stuff which you are not gonna use in 48 hours.
- Cameras + Cell Phones + Power Bank.
- Water Bottle.
- Move/Iodex/any painkiller for just emergency.
- *It depends on you to carry extra stuff, but these things are seriously recommended.
- *ATM Cards are generally not accepted here, carry cash.
- All relevant licenses and Tosh Trekking permits.
- Safari Stay in Kasol, and camping tent for Tosh.
- Relevant meal cycles for the 3 days including breakfast, dinner as per mentioned meals.
- Bonfire in Kasol & Tosh.
- Trekking expertise and guide.
- Music Session at Kasol & Tosh.
- Exploration of Kullu Valley.
- GST @5%.
- Things not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Trekking Poles, Boots, Jackets, etc.
- Cost escalation due to reasons beyond the control.