The Hipster land in India was once a sleepy village lying on the way to Manikaran, Kasol is now a a trending and a must visit destination for the travelers all over the world. Kasol has so much to offer, be it some interesting falafel, as you watch the Parvati river roaring through the valley, where the mountains are clearly and are not the only things high.
- Highly experienced trek leader.
- Ideal for first-time trekkers.
- Explore the hot springs at Kheerganga.
Board bus the evening before with Miles Fever Team and reach Kasol via Bus (Applicable on "Chandigarh to Chandigarh trip")
Upon reaching Kasol at around 10:30 AM, you can head out to explore Kasol. Explore all the landmarks of Kasol and enjoy the many cafés which serve the delicious local cuisine, before heading back..
After getting back, freshen up, relax for a while and then enjoy the bonfire and music set up for you.
Afterwards, have the wonderful experience of a music session and a splendid campfire as you enjoy a scrumptious dinner prepared for you.
Adventure doesn't stop here, as you snuggle into your mountain top camping tents, surrounded by the surreal Parvati Valley; after the ablaze bonfire to keep you cozy and warm.
6:00 AM - Wake up call. Enjoy the hot, fresh breakfast before starting your day.
Reach Barshaini by 10:30 AM. From here, the much-awaited trek to Kheerganga begins! The trek takes about 5-6 hours to complete.
On the way from Barshaini to Kheerganga, you will explore various tourist attractions like the Rudra Nag waterfall which is famously shaped like a serpent, the ancient Shiva Temple, and the beautiful, fragrant apple orchards.
Upon reaching Kheerganga, you can explore the various forest trails and the surrounding woods. The pretty wildflowers and the humongous oaks and deodars are enticing for all.
In the evening, enjoy a fun music session, next to a cozy campfire before heading to your tents for the night!
6:30 AM - Wake up call. Start the day early with a dip in the natural hot springs - the Parvati Kund. Enjoy the view of the green slopes of the Parvati Valley and the scent of the forest lingering in the air while relaxing in the hot water of the Kund.
After breakfast, we will start the trek back to Kasol. Reach Barshaini by 10:30 AM. From here, This time, upon reaching, you can self explore the village of Kasol.
In the evening, as your journey comes to an end.
Take the bus to Delhi (Applicable on "Chandigarh to Chandigarh Trip")
Details of trip
- Stay in Kasol - You will be staying at a riverside camp, in Safari tents (on a multiple sharing basis). Relevant camping gear like the waterproof tents, kitchen and toilet facilities, along with linen and mattresses will be provided to you by us.
- Kheerganga Camping - You will be staying in camps (on a multiple sharing basis) and we will be providing you with a waterproof tent and a sleeping bag for the camping experience! Have a wonderful time camping in Kheerganga.
- We will be providing 2 Breakfasts and 2 Dinners.
- This adventure is all about its activities, which includes trekking in the Kullu Valley, also known as Parvati Valley of Himachal Pradesh.
- A highlight of the adventure is the splendid camping experience at Kheerganga!
- It also includes exploring various attractions like the Shiv Temple, Rudra Nag Waterfall on the way and bathing in the natural hot water springs at Kheerganga.
- Keep your backpack light. Dont carry extra stuff which you are not gonna use in 48 hours.
- Cameras + Cell Phones + Power Bank.
- Water Bottle.
- Move/Iodex/any painkiller for just emergency.
- *It depends on you to carry extra stuff, but these things are seriously recommended.
- *ATM Cards are generally not accepted here, carry cash.
- All relevant licenses and Kheerganga Trekking permits.
- Safari Stay in Kasol, and camping tent for Kheerganga.
- Relevant meal cycles for the 3 days including breakfast, dinner as per mentioned meals.
- Bonfire in Kasol & Kheerganga
- Trekking expertise and guide.
- Music Session at Kasol & Kheerganga.
- Exploration of Parvati Valley.
- GST @5%.
- Things not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Trekking Poles, Boots, Jackets, etc.
- Cost escalation due to reasons beyond the control.