If you are looking for a memorable Kashmir trip, Travel Junky holiday packages are the right choice for you. Travel Junky offers the widest range of customizable Kashmir tour to suit every kind of traveler from Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai or Bangalore. Explore from over 128 tour packages to Kashmir with unbeatable deals and discounts. Explore the main Kashmir sightseeing points with the variety of experiential tours and activities included in Travel Junky’s Kashmir tour packages. Be it a short trip or a long itinerary, a relaxing stay or an adventure holiday, whatever your travel preference, Travel Junky has the right Kashmir vacation tours for you to choose from. Looking to indulge? Don’t forget to check out our luxury Kashmir tour packages offering the best of hotels and inclusions designed to pamper you on your Kashmir vacation. If you wish to know more about Kashmir travel such as the best time to visit Kashmir, how to reach Kashmir, things to do in Kashmir and so on.
- Ideal for honeymoon trip.
- Enjoy the hevenly Kashmir.
Kashmir Honeymoon Trip Plans
Today pick up from Srinagar airport and after refresh you will visit famous Mughal gardens in Srinagar.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
This morning after breakfast drive to Gulmarg enroute visiting the world famous saffron fields, Awantipora the old ruins (temple of king Awantiwarma) for overnight stay in Gulmarg, “Meadow of Flowers” situated at an altitude of 2730 meters, and a famous ski resort during the winters.
On arrival check in at hotel and enjoy leisurely walks on the lush green meadows of flowers with a backdrop of the snow capped mountains and enjoy optional Gondola ride (Cable Car of own).
Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Today after breakfast you will be transferred by road to Pahalgam, the Valley of Shepherds - Situated at the confluence of the streams flowing from Sheshnag Lake and the Lidder river, situated at 2,130 m.
Arrive and proceed to your hotel and time at leisure, overnight stay at hotel.
Today after breakfast you will transfer to Srinagar after refresh you do personal shopping.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Today after breakfast drive to Sonamarg through the Sindh Valley which presents yet another spectacular facet of countryside in Kashmir.
Situated at an altitude of 2730 m, Sonamarg (‘the meadow of gold') has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky.
On the way see Thajiwas glacier, evening back return to srinagar you will do shikara ride in famous dal lake . Overnight stay at houseboat.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and we will assist you with transfers to airport to fly back to your home with memories of lifetime trip.
Details of trip
- 1 Night in pahalgam Hotel River View Resort with breakfat & dinner
- 1 Night in Gulmarg Hotel Khaleel Palace with breakfast & dinner
- 2 Nights in Srinagar Hotel Royal Heritage with breakfast & dinner
- 01 Night Dlx houseboat, dal lake srinagar with breakfast & dinner, Shikara ride included
- We will be providing 6 Breakfasts and 6 Dinners at stay locations.
- A highlight of the adventure is the splendid stay experience at Sonmarg!
- It also includes exploring various attractions like the Shikara ride on Dal Lake and many more.
- Keep your backpack light. Dont carry extra stuff which you are not gonna use in 48 hours.
- Winter wears
- Cameras + Cell Phones + Power Bank.
- Water Bottle
- Move/Iodex/any painkiller for just emergency.
- *It depends on you to carry extra stuff, but these things are seriously recommended.
- *ATM Cards are generally not accepted here, carry cash.
- All relevant licenses and Kashmir travelling permits.
- Hotel Stay in Pahalgam, Gulmarg, Srinagar & Houseboat.
- Relevant meal cycles for the 6 days including breakfast, dinner as per mentioned meals.
- Sightseeing and local market visit.
- GST @5%
- Things not mentioned in Inclusions
- Trekking Poles, Boots, Jackets, etc.
- Cost escalation due to reasons beyond the control.