The fort of Jaisalmer is breathtaking sights a massive sandcastle rising from the sandy plains like a mirage from a bygone era. No place better evokes exotic camel train trade routes and desert mystery. ad Ninety-nine bastions encircle the fort’s still-inhabited twisting lanes. Inside are shops swaddled in bright embroideries, a royal palace and numerous businesses looking for your tourist rupee. Despite the commercialism, it’s hard not to be enchanted by this desert citadel. Beneath the ramparts, particularly to the north, the narrow streets of the old city conceal magnificent havelies, all carved from the same golden honey sandstone as the fort. Hence Jaisalmer designation as Golden city.
- Highly experienced desert rider.
- Ideal for first-time travellers.
- Explore the mesmerizing Jaisalmer Fort.
Jaisalmer Tour Plans
Board bus the evening before with Miles Fever Team and reach jaisalmer via Bus (Applicable on "Delhi to Delhi trip")
Upon reaching jaisalmer check-In to hotel and have delicious Breakfast.
Lunch Leisure time, self exploration of the city.
Depart for Jaisalmer fort & guided tour of Jaisalmer Fort.
Sunset by the fort, and evening walk along the city.
Arrive back at the hotel, Dinner and sleep overnight.
6:00 AM - Wake up call. Enjoy the hot, fresh breakfast
Depart for Kuldhar / Sum.
Visit the haunted village of Kuldhar / Sum. Reach the campsite nine in to the Swiss Camps
Freshen Up and take some rest. Leisure at the campsite.
Go for sunset camel dune safari. Come back to campsite by evening.
Dinner, bonfire, light music and sleep overnight.
6:30 AM - Wake up call,have a great breakfast.
We check out from the campsite.
Visit Longewala - Battlefield, war memorial walk, war bunkers & trenches.
In the evening, as your journey comes to an end.
Take the bus to Delhi (Applicable on "Delhi to Delhi Trip")
Next morning we reach delhi.
Details of trip
- Stay in jaisalmer(Hotel) - You will be staying in 3* / 4* hotels(on a multiple sharing basis)
- Stay in Kuldhar (Camp) - You will be staying in camps (on a multiple sharing basis) and we will be providing you with a waterproof tent and a sleeping bag for the camping experience!
- We will be providing 2 Breakfasts and 2 Dinners.
- This adventure is all about its activities, which includes Leisure time in the Jaisalmer fort .
- A highlight of the adventure is the splendid camping experience at Kuldhar!
- It also includes exploring various attractions like the Jaisalmer fort.
- Keep your backpack light. Dont carry extra stuff which you are not gonna use in 48 hours.
- Cameras + Cell Phones + Power Bank.
- Water Bottle.
- Move/Iodex/any painkiller for just emergency.
- *It depends on you to carry extra stuff, but these things are seriously recommended.
- *ATM Cards are generally not accepted here, carry cash.
- All relevant licenses and jaisalmer Travelling permits.
- Camp Stay in Kuldhar.
- Relevant meal cycles for the 3 days including breakfast, dinner as per mentioned meals.
- Bonfire in jaisalmer
- Traditional welcome with Aarti & Tikka. Welcome drink (non-alcoholic) on arrival./li>
- Music Session at jaisalmer
- Exploration of Jaisalmer Fort.
- GST @5%.
- Things not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Trekking Poles, Boots, Jackets, etc.
- Cost escalation due to reasons beyond the control.