Jaipur is the capital and the largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan. As of 2011, the city had a population of 3.1 million, making it the tenth most populous city in the country. Jaipur is also known as the Pink City, due to the dominant color scheme of its buildings. It is located 268 km (167 miles) from the national capital New Delhi. Pushkar is a city in the Ajmer district in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It is situated about 10 km (6.2 mi) northwest of Ajmer and about 150 kilometres (93 mi) southwest of Jaipur. It is a pilgrimage site for Hindus and Sikhs. Pushkar has many temples. Most of the temples and ghats in Pushkar are from the 18th century and later, because many temples were destroyed during Muslim conquests in the area.
- Highly experienced trek leader.
- Ideal for first-time trekkers.
- Explore the the mesmerizing City Palace Museum, Hawa Mahal and many more.
Jaipur Pushkar Tour Plans
Board bus the evening before with Miles Fever Team and reach jaipur pushkar via Bus (Applicable on "Delhi to Delhi trip")
Upon reaching jaipur check-In to hotel and freshen up.
In the afternoon visit City Palace Museum, Hawa Mahal, Amer Fort, Jantar Mantar and the Pink City area.
Ride back to the hotel and have a delicious dinner.
6:00 AM - Wake up call. Enjoy the hot, fresh breakfast.
Visit the magnificent Amber fort and visit Pushkar via Ajmer.
Visit Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti Dargah and later proceed to the great Pushkar ji. Pushkar is based out of Aravali and known for its historical temples like Brahma ji Temple and ghat.
In the evening visit the local markets. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Pushkar.
6:30 AM - Wake up call,have a great breakfast.
We check out and its time to get back.
In the evening, as your journey comes to an end.
Take the bus to Delhi (Applicable on "Delhi to Delhi Trip").
Next morning we reach delhi.
Details of trip
- Stay in jaipur (Hotel) - You will be staying in 3* hotels (on a multiple sharing basis).
- Stay in Pushkar (Hotel) - You will be staying in 3* hotels (on a multiple sharing basis)
- We will be providing 2 Breakfasts and 2 Dinners.
- This adventure is all about its exploration of vintage Forts.
- A highlight of the adventure is the splendid experience at Pushkar!
- It also includes exploring various attractions like the Pink city and Pushkar.
- Keep your backpack light. Dont carry extra stuff which you are not gonna use in 48 hours.
- Cameras + Cell Phones + Power Bank.
- Water Bottle.
- Move/Iodex/any painkiller for just emergency.
- *It depends on you to carry extra stuff, but these things are seriously recommended.
- *ATM Cards are generally not accepted here, carry cash.
- All relevant licenses and Jaipur and Pushkar travelling permits.
- Hotel Stay in jaipur and Pushkar.
- Relevant meal cycles for the 3 days including breakfast, dinner as per mentioned meals.
- Music Session at Pushkar.
- Exploration of PInk city.
- GST @5%.
- Things not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Cost escalation due to reasons beyond the control.