Goa is a state on the southwestern coast of India within the region known as the Konkan, and geographically separated from the Deccan highlands by the Western Ghats. It is surrounded by the Indian states of Maharashtra to the north and Karnataka to the east and south, with the Arabian Sea forming its western coast. It is India's smallest state by area and the fourth-smallest by population. Tourism is generally focused on the coastal areas of Goa, with decreased tourist activity inland.One of the biggest tourist attractions in Goa is water sports. Beaches like Baga and Calangute offer jet-skiing, parasailing, banana boat rides, water scooter rides, and more.
- Ideal for first-time Solo travellers.
- Explore the adventures at the beaches.
Goa Honeymoon Trip Plans
Arrive in Goa, pick up from airport, transfer to hotel, freshen up
Later enjoy the leisure time, you can visit nearby at your own
Delight in a lovely dinner at hotel before retiring for the night.
After breakfast you can head on to the destination you simply can not ignore, South Goa
Visit to Basilica of Bom Jesus Se Cathedral, Shri Manguesh, Priol, Kavlem, Colva Beach, Dona Paula, etc
Enjoy the dinner at night and will stay overnight at the Hotel.
After breakfast, head to explore some of the most favorite tourist spots of this region with the beautiful sights. (Aguada Fort, Anjuna Beach, Vagator Beach, etc)
Enjoy the cool sea breeze while at the beaches and the breath taking sunset. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast , you can head to enjoy the Dudhsagar Waterfall by your own or enjoy the leisure time
In the evening you can visit the famous Titos Lane or LPK to bring out the party animal in you.
Dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast, pack your bags with memories and then checkout and leave (airport transfer available).
Details of trip
- Stay in - You will be staying in hotels / resorts
- We will be providing Breakfasts and Dinners at stay locations.
- This adventure is all about its activities, which includes Sightseeing in the Kerala .
- A highlight of the adventure is the splendid Touring experience at Munnar!
- It also includes exploring various attractions like the Cheyyara waterfalls and many more.
- Keep your backpack light. Dont carry extra stuff which you are not gonna use in 48 hours.
- Cameras + Cell Phones + Power Bank.
- Water Bottle
- Move/Iodex/any painkiller for just emergency.
- *It depends on you to carry extra stuff, but these things are seriously recommended.
- *ATM Cards are generally not accepted here, carry cash.
- All relevant licenses and Kerala Touring permits.
- Stay: 3* / 5* Hotel in Kerala
- Relevant meal cycles for the 4 days including breakfast, dinner as per mentioned meals.
- Exploration of many religious places
- GST @5%
- Things not mentioned in Inclusions
- Flight tickets.
- Cost escalation due to reasons beyond the control.