Barot a village, originally developed in 1920s for Shanan Hydel Project is now a tourist location in Mandi district in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Barot was difficult to access until 1975 when a road was opened. It is situated 40 km from Jogindernagar and 65 km from Mandi, the District Headquarter. The road to Barot branches off at Jogindernagar-Mandi Highway and from Jogindernagar the distance is 40 km.
- Highly experienced trek leader.
- Ideal for first-time trekkers.
- Explore the Deer park, Monastery.
Board bus the evening before with Miles Fever Team and reach bir barot via Bus (Applicable on "Chandigarh to Chandigarh trip").
Reach Bir, by 9:00am Check-In to camp, freshen up.
By 11:00 am start local sightseeing to Deer park, Monastery, etc.
Enjoy the food at local cafe.
At evening around 7:00 pm enjoy bonfire with music.
Dinner and overnight stay.
7:00 AM - Wake up call. Enjoy the hot, fresh breakfast checkout and head to Barot.
On way to Barot You can also do Paragliding (expenses on your own)
Reach Barot, enjoy the landscape.
Dinner and overnight stay at camp.
8:30 AM - Wake up call,have a great breakfast
We check out and its time to get back and also if time allows you can visit The Local Sightseeing.
In the evening, as your journey comes to an end.
Take the bus to Chandigarh (Applicable on "Chandigarh to Chandigarh Trip")
Next morning we reach Chandigarh.
Details of trip
- Stay in Bir(Camp) - You will be staying at a riverside camp, in Safari tents (on a multiple sharing basis). Relevant camping gear like the waterproof tents, kitchen and toilet facilities, along with linen and mattresses will be provided to you by us.
- Stay in Barot(Camp) - You will be staying at a riverside camp, in Safari tents (on a multiple sharing basis). Relevant camping gear like the waterproof tents, kitchen and toilet facilities, along with linen and mattresses will be provided to you by us.
- We will be providing Breakfast and Dinner from the time of arrival to Departure.
- This adventure is all about its activities, which includes trekking in the Deer park.
- A highlight of the adventure is the splendid camping experience at Barot!
- It also includes exploring various attractions like the Deer park and many more monasteries.
- Keep your backpack light. Dont carry extra stuff which you are not gonna use in 48 hours.
- Cameras + Cell Phones + Power Bank.
- Water Bottle.
- Move/Iodex/any painkiller for just emergency.
- *It depends on you to carry extra stuff, but these things are seriously recommended.
- *ATM Cards are generally not accepted here, carry cash.
- All relevant licenses and bir barot Trekking permits.
- Camp Stay in Bir and Barot.
- Relevant meal cycles for the 3 days including breakfast, dinner as per mentioned meals.
- Bonfire in bir barot
- Trekking expertise and guide./li>
- Music Session at bir barot/li>
- Exploration of Deer park.
- GST @5%.
- Things not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Trekking Poles, Boots, Jackets, etc.
- Cost escalation due to reasons beyond the control.