If you are stuck with a boring routine and a dull life, a visit to Andaman will definitely cheer you up by adding some vibrant shades to your palate. Being in Andaman feels like being in a different world that is far, far away from the world that lacks peace and purity. This piece of heaven in Asia is serene and untouched – a perfect destination for a refreshing holiday that offers a refuge from tiresome responsibilities of the urban world. Spending some days here is a great way to let your heart heal, to let your body relax, and to let your soul revive the lost strength.
- Ideal for honeymoon trip.
- Explore the the mesmerizing Havelock Island – Radhanagar Beach & Kalapathar Beach.
Andaman Island Honeymoon Trip Plans
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and our representative will be waiting outside holding a placard with your name on it. You will be taken to your hotel where you relax and rest.
Later will start the breathtaking trip to Corbyns Cove Beach, one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair town, and to the Cellular Jail, a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people. One can also view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail.
Check out from the hotel with packaged breakfast and board ferry to Neil Island, upon reaching the Island our representative will take you to respective resort.
Rest and then proceed for Laxmanpur beach, lies 2 km north of Neil jetty. Stay to view the mesmerizing sunset.
After Breakfast, checkout and proceed to Bharatpur Beach and Natural Coral Bride. Later we depart to Andaman Islands most amazing destination, Havelock Island. The destination is rated as the best island in India.
Depart from Port Blair to Havelock Island in a ferry. Upon reaching Havelock, our representative attends you and will drop you at your hotel. Rest and Relax in a beachside resort.
Later we begin our journey to one among Asia's best beach, Radhanagar Beach. Explore this white sand beach and bask in the beauty of this natural wonder. Post this we drop you back to your resort where you relax and unwind.
Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Havelock Island.
After Breakfast, checkout and proceed to Kala Pathar beach by road. Get a glimpse of various Resorts & Dive centres enroute.
Spend rest of the day at leisure enjoying white sand beaches. In the evening catch the ferry and return to Port Blair. Our representative will meet you at Port Blair and drop you to your hotel for overnight stay.
Ferry Timing from Havelock to Port Blair is around 4:00 PM.
After Breakfast, checkout and drop to airport available.
Details of trip
- Stay in - You will be staying in hotels.
- We will be providing Breakfasts at stay locations.
- This adventure is all about its activities, which includes Sightseeing in the Andaman.
- A highlight of the adventure is the splendid Touring experience at Havelock!
- It also includes exploring various attractions like the Kala Pathar beach and many more.
- Keep your backpack light. Dont carry extra stuff which you are not gonna use in 48 hours.
- Cameras + Cell Phones + Power Bank.
- Water Bottle
- Move/Iodex/any painkiller for just emergency.
- *It depends on you to carry extra stuff, but these things are seriously recommended.
- *ATM Cards are generally not accepted here, carry cash.
- Accommodation in rooms as given at hotels in Port Blair and Havelock on Double sharing basis.
- Meal Plan: CPAI (Room + Breakfast)
- Assistance at all arrival and departure point.
- Sightseeing in private air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary at Port Blair and Havelock including Airport Pick up and Drop.
- All side ferry charges Included - Port Blair – Neil – Havelock –Portblair.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- GST @5%
- Things not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Flight Fare.
- Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
- Scuba diving, Semi Submarine Coral Safari, Jet ski (extra charge)